SMRP Exchange is a private online community exclusively for members to connect, learn and share their expertise with others across the maintenance, reliability and physical asset management profession. The Exchange is a secure site where members can participate in thought leadership and forum discussion groups, share best practices, ask questions and communicate with fellow members in real-time, from wherever, whenever. It also serves as a resource center where members can share documents, links and other digital files along with up-to-date information on all SMRP announcements and upcoming events.
The Exchange is also available on Apple and Android Mobile Devices. Just search "Membercentric" in the app store. Once downloaded, simply search "SMRP."
Log in using your SMRP member credentials today!
Write for the Exchange
Member-submitted articles and thought leadership are posted on the Member Perspectives blog. If you would like to submit an article to be considered for Member Perspectives, please complete the following documents and send your blog, biography, release form and any images to email@example.com.
Submitted blogs should consider the following criteria:
- Does the blog inform, instruct or entertain audience?
- Does the blog cover the basics: who, what, when, where, why and how?
- Is the blog timely and cover a relevant topic related to maintenance, reliability or physical asset management?
- Does the blog demonstrate good editing for grammar, spelling, punctuation, typos and clarity?
- Does the blog cite authority and sources, if appropriate?
- Does the blog provide background and perspective?
See below for guidelines when considering writing for the magazine:
- Blogs should be unique pieces not previously featured in any other publication or website.
- SMRP will not accept blogs promoting an individual, company or specific product or offering.
- Please limit word length to 800 words.
- Please submit all references in Chicago Style endnotes.