Every SMRP Symposium incorporates a range of educational presentations, which promote excellence in maintenance, reliability and physical asset management as represented by the SMRP Body of Knowledge (BoK). SMRP is now accepting track session abstracts for the 2020 Abu Dhabi, Bogota and Denver Symposia, and workshop proposals for the Denver Symposium.
2020 SMRP Symposia
- Abu Dhabi, UAE: February 10 – 13, 2020
- Bogota, Colombia: March 10 – 11, 2020*
- Denver, Colorado: June 2 – 4, 2020
*Please note: the Symposium in Bogota, Colombia, will be conducted entirely in Spanish. All submissions for the Bogota event should be in Spanish, and presenters are expected to present in Spanish at the event.
- To submit your abstract for the Abu Dhabi Symposium, please CLICK HERE.
- To submit your abstract for the Bogota Symposium, please CLICK HERE.
- To submit your abstract for the Denver Symposium, please CLICK HERE.
- To submit your workshop proposal for the Denver Symposium, please CLICK HERE
For further information on submission guidelines for both abstracts and proposals, please consult the following documents.
Call for Workshop Guidelines Call for Abstract Guidelines Call for Abstract Guidelines (Espanol)