The Peru Symposium will be held at the Hilton Lima Miraflores located in the heart of the Miraflores district of Lima, Peru. Just 11 miles from the Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM), it is a prime location in the vibrant Larcomar entertainment area. Attendees will enjoy nearby activities including shops, theatre, museums, restaurants and parks. The hotel combines traditional 18th-century Peruvian architectonic elements with contemporary decor to create the perfect ambience.
The SMRP room rate is $189. To reserve your room at the group rate, contact Jandira Rodriguez at +22.214.171.12400 Ext. 6014 or email@example.com and mention SMRP.
Our goal is to make your travel to and from the event easy. Please see our travel tips below for more information.
Delta Air Lines offers a discounted* airfare for SMRP Symposium attendees traveling internationally or domestically to Peru. Discounts vary depending on the class of ticket purchased, up to 10% off the fare.
*Please note the following:
- Not all airfare codes are eligible for a discount; fare rules determine eligibility
- Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, and apply to round trip travel only.
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
- Name changes on the ticket are permitted at $200 USD/$200 CAD on select fares.
To take advantage of these travel discounts for flights to and from Peru:
- Visit the www.delta.com web site and click the Advanced Search link
- Complete the required fields, and enter meeting code "NMRCL"
- You may also call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at 1.800.328.1111. (Please use the same phone number to make changes to an existing Delta Meetings Network reservation.)
- On the Search Results page, verify the discount is applied. (Reminder: not all fare codes are eligible)