Conference Hotel & Location
Rosen Centre Hotel
9840 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
The award-winning 1,334-room Rosen Centre® Hotel sets a spectacular standard of hospitality, service and value. Rising 24 stories, this premier hotel offers a highly-respected professional staff and outstanding accommodations. Connected to the Orange County Convention Center via the Rosen Centre® Skywalk, it is an ideal headquarters hotel that caters to virtually every meeting need of groups from 10 to 4,000. Rosen Centre® Hotel combines impressive meeting capabilities with resort-style luxury in a world-class meeting and vacation destination.
SMRP's group rate is $184.00 plus applicable tax (currently 13.5%)
The deadline to make reservations and receive the group rate is October 1, 2018
Please do not reserve your room through a housing service or other third party. Neither SMRP nor the hotel have authorized any third-party service to act as a reservation specialist, travel agent or housing service.
Make Reservation Hotel Dining Options
Hyatt Place Orlando
8741 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
Located roughly 1.5 miles from the Rosen Centre, this hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi in all areas.
SMRP's group rate is $172.00 plus applicable tax (currently 13.5%). Guests can call 800-233-1234 and reference “SMRP” or click on the reservations link below to reserve a room. The deadline to make reservations and receive the group rate is September 28, 2018
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
The Hyatt Regency Orlando is conveniently located on the ever-popular International Drive, directly across the street from the Conference location. With easy access to dining, shopping and entertainment, it offers spacious and elegantly appointed guestroom accommodations, a plethora of dining outlets along with a full service spa and salon, and a 24 hour fitness center.
SMRP's group rate is $199.00 plus applicable tax (currently 13.5%). Guests can call (888) 591-1234 and reference “SMRP” or click on the reservations link below to reserve a room. The deadline to make reservations and receive the group rate is September 28, 2018.
The Rosen Centre Hotel is located approximately 12 miles from the Orlando International Airport.
Delta Air Lines offers a discounted* airfare for SMRP Annual Conference attendees traveling internationally or domestically to Orlando. Discounts vary depending on the class of ticket purchased, up to 10% off the fare.
*Please note the following:
- Not all airfare codes are eligible for a discount; fare rules determine eligibility
- Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, and apply to round trip travel only.
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
- Name changes on the ticket are permitted at $200 USD/$200 CAD on select fares.
To take advantage of these travel discounts for flights to and from Orlando International Airport:
- Visit the www.delta.com web site and click the Advanced Search link
- Complete the required fields, and enter meeting code "NMRCL"
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at 1.800.328.1111. (Please use the same phone number to make changes to an existing Delta Meetings Network reservation.)
- On the Search Results page, verify the discount is applied. (Reminder: not all fare codes are eligible)
The hotel does not provide shuttle service to/from the airport. A map and driving directions can be accessed on the hotel website by clicking here
- Taxi Service: The approximate one-way taxi fare from Orlando International Airport to the Rosen Centre Hotel is approximately $50.00.
- SuperShuttle: Share ride rate is $18.00 per person for a one-way/$32 round trip between the Orlando International Airport and Rosen Centre Hotel. To reserve your ride, please click here.
- Car Rental: SMRP and Avis car rental offer a corporate discount for all Conference attendees. Enjoy great low rates, discounts and more! For reservations, please click here.
Rosen Centre Hotel
Self-parking: $15 per day
Valet parking: $23 per day