The Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA) program was developed by SMRP and several international partners to assess an individual’s qualifications to be an auditor of asset management systems. CAMA is:
- Managed by WPiAM, a separate entity partly owned by SMRP.
- Based on the ISO 55000-1 standard, Asset Management System Auditor/Assessor and the ISO 55000-5 standard, Conformity assessment — Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems — Part 5: Competence requirements for the certification of asset management systems.
- Not intended primarily to assess an individual’s competence and understanding of maintenance and reliability or asset management topics; rather, the CAMA certification assesses an individual’s competence to be an auditor of asset management systems. This presumes a certain expertise with the asset management and maintenance and reliability subject matter.
- Click here to review CAMA frequently asked questions.
CAMA Exam Dates & Registration
- Please visit the WPiAM website for a listing of upcoming CAMA exams in the United States.
- To register for a CAMA exam, please complete the CAMA Exam Registration Form and submit the completed form with payment directly to WPiAM.
CAMA Exam Fees
- SMRP Members: $300.00 USD
- Non-members: $450.00 USD
Schedule a CAMA Exam Session
- Please email [email protected] for information on how you can host a proctored CAMA exam session in the United States.
For more information about CAMA, visit the WPIAM website.