The Approved Provider Education Program recognizes training and continuing education that align with the most relevant topics and best practices in the maintenance, reliability and physical asset management profession according to the SMRP Body of Knowledge (BoK) and/or the Asset Management Landscape, which is published by the Global Forum on Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM).
The program serves as a resource for practitioners looking for education opportunities that are verified by a qualified third party. For companies recognized as Approved Providers, the program offers validation and recognition of their training and educational courses. All SMRP Industry Partner members are invited to become Approved Providers.
How will you benefit from the Approved Provider Education Program? Learn about the benefits below.
- Third-party recognition that highlights your company’s training and education courses
- Use of the Approved Provider logo and statement for marketing materials
- Listing in the Approved Provider registry on the SMRP website, which includes company logo and information on available courses
SMRP understands the importance of quality training in its members’ careers. Approved Provider courses help practitioners improve their skills and prepare for the future. Benefits also include:
- Participation in training that has been vetted by a neutral third party as aligning with maintenance, reliability and physical asset management best practices
- Assurance that the education you’re receiving is relevant to the curriculum of the Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification exam