- Do I have to be a member to be an Approved Provider?
Yes. All Approved Providers must purchase an executive membership (Corporate or Industry Partner) or an individual membership before they can access the Approved Provider product in the online store.
- What is the cost to become an Approved Provider?
The program fee structure is as follows:
- Annual License Individual Member $1,000
- Annual License Executive Member $500
- Tier 1: 1-60 course hours $500
- Tier 2: 61-80 course hours $600
- Tier 3: 81-100 course hours $700
- Tier 4: 101-150 course hours $800
- Tier 5: 150+ course hours $900
- I’ve read about the program fee structure. Are the prices pro-rated throughout the year?
Yes. The program runs on an annual basis from July 1 to June 30, which is SMRP’s fiscal year. After July, the price for the Approved Provider Education Program is prorated monthly until the end of the program year. In order to see this prorated price, the Approved Provider product from our online store must be in your shopping basket.
- I see the tier fee is based on course hours. What are course hours?
Course hours are the total number of teaching/learning hours in a training course or workshop. If it is a two-day course, eight hours each day, then the total is 16 course hours. Each hour is a credit towards CMRP/CMRT recertification (depending on applicability). This does not include overlapping lectures, breaks, lunches, dinners, evaluation time, etc. Course hours are evaluated based on the number of hours awarded to participants, no matter the number of participants or the frequency of the course.
- How long does it take for my application to be reviewed?
It can take up to a month for your application to be reviewed.
- Can I promote my course as CMRP preparation?
No. Our policy strictly prohibits any outside person, preparation course or product in connection with the CMRP certification. If any entity or individual violates this policy, they will be placed on a six-month probationary period.
- Is there a checklist for what I need to provide in the application?
Yes. Please review the requirements in our program guide. This guide will tell you everything you need to know about submitting the application. Please also review our program policy before you submit, as any violation of this policy is cause for immediate rejection and may result in a six-month probationary period.
- Why can’t I see the Approved Provider product in the store?
If you can’t see the Approved Provider product in the store, it means you are not logged in. If you are trying to renew your Approved Provider subscription and you cannot see the product, it means you are either not logged in or you are not logged into the account you originally bought the Approved Provider subscription under. If you still cannot see the product once you are logged in, please contact staff at email@example.com.
- How do I know what countries the Approved Providers provide courses in?
You need to work with the Approved Providers directly to find out this information.
- What benefits are included with the Approved Provider Education Program?
Approved Providers receive many benefits, some of which are:
- Recognition as having quality continuing education courses
- Use the Approved Provider Education Program logo and statement
- Company logo and list of approved courses recognized on the SMRP website, used by more than 6,000 members worldwide
- Promotion of courses to candidates interested in sitting for the CMRP
- 20% off advertising rates in Solutions
- Company spotlight in Solutions (first come, first serve)
- Recognition at the SMRP Annual Conference:
- Course listing / link in bi-monthly education update to all members / certificants (roughly 10,000 people) *NEW
- Course listing / link on SMRP events calendar *NEW
- Thought leadership /content opportunities *COMING SOON
For any further inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.