SMRP Approved Provider applicants are expected to meet the program requirements and pay all applicable fees to participate. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SMRP Approved Providers are expected to:
- Maintain an active membership with SMRP
- Demonstrate their content’s relevancy related to SMRP's Body of Knowledge and/or the Asset Management Landscape
- Provide clearly stated, measurable learning objectives
- Provide qualified, professional and knowledgeable course instructors
- Provide a learning environment that is conducive to continuing education
Click here for the complete program guide.
Program Fee Structure
Approved Providers pay an annual license fee in addition to fees based on the number of course hours offered. Starting in September, the total price is prorated monthly. Prorated price will be shown during checkout.
|Annual License Individual Member
|Annual License Executive Member
|Tier 1: 1-60 course hours
|Tier 2: 61-80 course hours
|Tier 3: 81-100 course hours
|Tier 4: 101-150 course hours
|Tier 5: 150+ course hours
Ready to become a SMRP Approved Provider? Complete an application below.