SMRP Approved Provider applicants are expected to meet the program requirements and pay all applicable fees to participate. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Approved Provider Education Program provides a means of verifying alignment of a training program or product with the 5 pillars in the SMRP Body of Knowledge. The program is independent from the SMRPCO certification process and program. Participants in the Approved Provider Education Program may not imply that participation in a particular training program will enhance the likelihood of success on the SMRPCO certification exam.
SMRP Approved Providers are expected to:
- Maintain an active membership with SMRP
- Demonstrate their content’s relevancy related to SMRP's Body of Knowledge and/or the Asset Management Landscape
- Provide clearly stated, measurable learning objectives
- Provide qualified, professional and knowledgeable course instructors
- Provide a learning environment that is conducive to continuing education
Before submitting, please familiarize yourself with the Approved Provider policies. Any violation of these policies is cause for immediate rejection and may result in a six-month probationary period.
Approved Provider Policy
Program Fee Structure
Approved Providers pay an annual license fee in addition to fees based on the number of course hours offered. Starting in July, the total price is prorated monthly. Prorated price will be shown during checkout.
|Annual License Individual Member
|Annual License Executive Member
|Tier 1: 1-60 course hours
|Tier 2: 61-80 course hours
|Tier 3: 81-100 course hours
|Tier 4: 101-150 course hours
|Tier 5: 150+ course hours
Ready to become a SMRP Approved Provider? Complete an application below.