The Symposium will be held at the Big Cypress Lodge inside the Memphis Pyramid. The hotel has 105 rooms, each with a screened in porch that overlooks the swamp, containing 100-foot tall trees, alligators and 36 varieties of fish, or a view of Memphis. The Memphis Pyramid spans one city block and houses attractions such as: Bass Pro Shops, the Waterfowling Heritage Museum, the world's largest free-standing elevator and several dining options.
You may begin registering for SMRP's room block in January 2018.
Our goal is to make your travel to and from the event easy. Please see our travel tips below for more information.
Delta Air Lines offers a discounted* airfare for SMRP Symposium attendees traveling internationally or domestically to Memphis. Discounts vary depending on the class of ticket purchased, up to 10% off the fare.
*Please note the following:
- Not all airfare codes are eligible for a discount; fare rules determine eligibility
- Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, and apply to round trip travel only.
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
- Name changes on the ticket are permitted at $200 USD/$200 CAD on select fares.
To take advantage of these travel discounts for flights to and from Memphis:
- Visit the www.delta.com web site and click the Advanced Search link
- Complete the required fields, and enter meeting code NMPN3
- You may also call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at 1.800.328.1111. (Please use the same phone number to make changes to an existing Delta Meetings Network reservation.)
- On the Search Results page, verify the discount is applied. (Reminder: not all fare codes are eligible)