The SMRP monthly member newsletter is proud to feature unique articles written by SMRP members concerning topics important to them and their colleagues.
All authors will need to complete and submit the following documents to be considered for publication:
Submitted articles are evaluated on the follow criteria:
- Does the article inform, instruct or entertain audience?
- Does the article cover the basics: who, what, when, where, why and how?
- Is the article timely and cover a relevant topic related to the issue theme?
- Does the article show imagination and creativity?
- Does the writing have unity, coherence and emphasis? Does it have complete, clear and logically organized information?
- Does the article demonstrate good editing for grammar, spelling, punctuation, typos and clarity?
- Does the article have form/style appropriate to content/purpose?
- Does the article cite authority and sources, if appropriate?
- Does the article provide background and perspective?
See below for guidelines when considering writing for the magazine:
- SMRP will not accept articles promoting an individual, company or specific product or offering.
- Please limit article word length to 2,000 words.
- Please submit all references in Chicago Style endnotes.
Send your article, any images and biography & release form to email@example.com. Please indicate which topic you are writing for in the subject line of the email.