The Water & Wastewater Utilities SIG establishes communication and networking opportunities among maintenance, reliability and physical asset management professionals in the water and wastewater utilities industry. The SIG hosts webinars and teleconferences to provide knowledge sharing, mentoring and education.
Click here to learn about the leadership team.
Join WWU SIG
Click here to register for upcoming events.
FREE WEBINAR EVENT
July 21, 2017 at 12:00 pm ET: Nine Steps to Conducting RCM Analysis and Implementation within Your Organization by Jeff Shiver, CMRP, CPMM, CRL
In this online seminar, join certified RCM2 and RCM3 practitioner Jeff Shiver, CMRP for valuable insights on how to conduct an RCM analysis and implement the findings. In our time together, we will cover the following takeaways:
1. At what level - Selecting between PMO, FMEA, and RCM approaches
2. The differences between the various methods such as classical RCM, RCM2 and RCM3
3. The SAE JA1011 and JA1012 standard and what it means to you.
4. How to select assets for analysis
5. How to conduct the RCM analysis
- Asset Documentation
- Operating context
- Meetings and Participation
6. How to document the analysis
7. How to share the findings with management and other stakeholders to gain support for implementation
8. And most importantly, how to implement of the findings from the analysis to yield results.
9. Understanding the big picture. How to close the loop to create a living program.