Articles in this issue should describe the processes for assuring that the maintenance and reliability staff is the most qualified and best assigned to achieve the maintenance and reliability organization’s goals.
Subjects would include:
- Assess organizational competence and direction.
- Develop the maintenance and reliability organization structure.
- Develop the maintenance and reliability staff.
- Communicate maintenance and reliability to the organization.
Examples of topics that might fit in this area are:
- General communication
- The human side of maintenance
- People development/training
- Making presentations
- Influencing people
- Handling conflict
- Meeting management
- Performance management
Ready to write? View our submission and article guidelines and write your article. Send your article and accompanying documents and images to firstname.lastname@example.org.