The Symposium will be held at the Big Cypress Lodge inside the Memphis Pyramid. The hotel has 105 rooms, each with a screened in porch that overlooks the swamp, containing 100-foot tall trees, alligators and 36 varieties of fish, or a view of Memphis. The Memphis Pyramid spans one city block and houses attractions such as: Bass Pro Shops, the Waterfowling Heritage Museum, the world's largest free-standing elevator and several dining options.
The SMRP room rate is $179. Be sure to reserve your room by May 14, 2018. To reserve your room, call 1-866-380-9431 and mention SMRP.
Our goal is to make your travel to and from the event easy. Please see our travel tips below for more information.
Delta Air Lines offers a discounted* airfare for SMRP Symposium attendees traveling internationally or domestically to Memphis. Discounts vary depending on the class of ticket purchased, up to 10% off the fare.
*Please note the following:
- Not all airfare codes are eligible for a discount; fare rules determine eligibility
- Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, and apply to round trip travel only.
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
- Name changes on the ticket are permitted at $200 USD/$200 CAD on select fares.
To take advantage of these travel discounts for flights to and from Memphis:
- Visit the www.delta.com web site and click the Advanced Search link
- Complete the required fields, and enter meeting code "NMRCL"
- You may also call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at 1.800.328.1111. (Please use the same phone number to make changes to an existing Delta Meetings Network reservation.)
- On the Search Results page, verify the discount is applied. (Reminder: not all fare codes are eligible)