The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Technician (CMRT) program is the leading credentialing program for the knowledge, skills and abilities of maintenance and reliability technicians.
The certification assesses the knowledge and skills of those responsible for preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance – multi-skilled individuals who play a critical role in the success of organizations worldwide. Earning the CMRT credential indicates that you have achieved a level of ability consistent with the requirements for competence on the job as a multi-skilled maintenance and reliability technician.
The CMRT exam tests competency and knowledge of specific tasks within four (4) domains: Maintenance Practices, Preventative and Predictive Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Analysis, and Corrective Maintenance.
Download: Print Version | Digital Version
- Complete and submit the CMRT application
- Pay all applicable fees in advance
- Have not sat for the exam within the past six (6) months
- SMRP members: $250.00 (USD)
- Sustaining Sponsor employee or U.S. Veteran: $195.00 (USD)
- Nonmembers: $300.00 (USD)