Verify Your Skills and Achievements with Certification Digital Badges
Let your professional network of colleagues, clients and business contacts know you are CMRP or CMRT certified by taking advantage of new digital badges. In 2019, SMRPCO partnered with Credly to provide all newly certified and recertified individuals with digital badges, which are hyperlinked to detailed information about the value and importance of the CMRP and CMRT designations. Badges can be added to your email signature, personal or professional website and social media accounts.
How does it work?
- If you are taking the CMRP or CMRT exam through PearsonVue, your digital badge will be sent to you immediately upon passing the examination.
- For those recertifying, badges are issued twice monthly via email for all newly recertified individuals.
How do I retrieve my badge?
- An email will be sent to the address you used to register for the exam from firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email will be “SMRPCO issued you a new badge.” An example of the email is included to the right.
- Once you receive the email, click the “Accept your Badge” button. This link will take you to youracclaim.com, where you will be able to download your digital badge.
How do I use my badge?
- Add your new digital badge to an email signature, bio, website or LinkedIn profile. Your connections and colleagues will be able to click the badge to learn more about what it means to be CMRP and CMRT certified.