Click here to view the Alabama chapter leaders.
Connect with Your Peers
The Alabama Chapter is active on LinkedIn. Click here to join the conversation.
September 20, 2018
United Launch Alliance
1:00 - 3:30 PM
101 Redhat Rd.
Decatur, AL 35601
Join the Alabama Chapter for an exciting tour at United Launch Alliance (ULA) complex in Decatur, AL. ULA is an integral part of NASA's heavy lift program. The facility's maintenance program will join us to discuss the unique challenges presented in the aerospace industry and how ULA leverages best practices in the production of their fleet of launch vehicles.
This event is free. To attend, email Ryan Burk by September 5, 2018 to RSVP. Pre-registration is required to attend. Entry requirements for the ULA tour are:
- You must be a U.S. resident
- You must have a valid government-issued ID (driver's license, passport, military ID, permanent resident card)
- You may not bring a cell phone, camera, voice recorder or laptop inside the facility
- You may not wear shorts, skirts, tank tops, high heels or open-toed shoes
- Your company must be incorporated in the US
- Enter through the Redhat Road entrance (See address above)
- Keep right for the visitor security gate
- Take the first right and park in the visitor lot closest to the flag poles
- All tours will enter through the lobby. Plan to arrive at 12:45 pm.
November 11, 2018
Save the date! We are excited to provide two presentations on reliability centered maintenance practices. More details to come.
Annual Dues: $25
*Membership with SMRP National is required to be a member of an SMRP Chapter
Join this chapter
Stay connected with this chapter through the Community page.