The CMRP is now more convenient! The CMRP exam can be taken at one of many approved computer-based testing (CBT) locations in the US and internationally.
Locate a testing center
Once you find a location, complete the online CMRP application. Simply indicate that you will be taking a computer-based exam. After completing the online application, you will receive an email with a separate log-in, password and instructions to register for the exam location, date and time on the computer-based testing center's website. Once payment has been made, you have six months to take the exam.
*If you do not receive an email within 72 hours of scheduling an exam, please contact us.
The CMRP can also be taken through pencil and paper examinations administered by a SMRPCO Approved Proctor. Either apply below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a paper application.
To see Public offerings of the CMRP Paper exam, see the Calendar under the Events tab on the SMRP website.
- Log in or create an account.
- Members can sign into their accounts.
- New members will have to create an account as part of this process and then return here to register for an exam.
- Complete certification application
- Submit payment (be sure to select the right payment amount on the dropdown)