The CMRP is now more convenient! The English CMRP exam can be taken at one of many approved computer-based testing (CBT) locations in the US and internationally. Locate testing centers for the English CMRP today.
Once you find a location, complete the online CMRP application. Simply indicate that you will be taking a computer-based exam. After completing the online application, you will receive an email with a separate log-in, password and instructions to register for the exam location, date and time on the computer-based testing center's website. Once payment has been made, you have six months to take the exam.
*If you do not receive an email within 72 hours of scheduling an exam, please contact us.
The CMRP can be taken in English or Spanish through pencil and paper examinations administered by a SMRPCO Approved Proctor. Either apply below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a paper application.
- Log in or create an account.
- Members can sign into their accounts.
- New members will have to create an account as part of this process and then return here to register for an exam.
- Complete certification application
- Submit payment (be sure to select the right payment amount on the dropdown)