An SMRP Life membership is approved by the Board of Directors and bestowed based on age and years of membership for individuals who meet the following requirements:
• Has attained the age of 65 years
• Has been a member of SMRP for such a period that his/her age and his/her years of membership equals or exceeds 90 years.
• Must be an active Senior Member to be eligible for life membership.
• Is a leader in the maintenance and reliability community, that has or continues to make a positive contribution to the promotion of the discipline and has positively contributed to the development of new entrants into the community for example presenting webinars or serving on SMRP committees.
Life Member Benefits:
• SMRP membership dues are waived for Life Members.
• Life members receive a 30% discount on registration fees for the SMRP symposia and SMRP Annual Conference.
• SMRP Life Members continue to receive benefits included in SMRP Individual membership.
• Ability to access SMRP Library and SMRP SmartBrief e-mails.
• Become members of a forum for Life and Senior Members whose aim contributes to the betterment of SMRP.
• Separate directory for Lifetime Members
• Announced at the annual conference
Email [email protected] for more details on applying.